Monday, May 17, 2010

Red Dead Tuesday

Hola, gamers! Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption is almost here and I can hardly contain myself. I'm salivating at the thought of what I can do in what is already being called the greatest western themed game of all time. It may be hard to argue that fact given the poor selection of cowboy titles we've seen over the years but what really stands out with Red Dead Redemption is the free-roam play option on its multiplayer: a gigantic world ready and ripe for the taking by the best cowboy or lowlife. But that is enough rambling from me. Expect to see more on Red Dead as I get into it myself and look for a comic featuring some goofy part of the title next week. Alan Wake is also on the horizon and I'll have its comic strip "A Drum in the Night" up by the end of Thursday. Now all I have to do is see whether or not I can create my ideal character for online Red Dead... Doc Brown! Later, gamers!
"Look! If your horse threw a shoe, bring him back and I'll reshoe him."
"I done shot that horse!"
"Well, that's your problem, TANNEN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment