Saturday, April 10, 2010

Awwwwsome

While scrolling through Giant Bomb's site, I came across a trailer for Rocket Knight for Xbox Live Arcade and Playstation Network. The retro-junkie in me lit up like Christmas morning at the mere mention of the release of a new rocket knight game. I'd played Konami's original Rocket Knight Adventures and its sequel, Sparkster, on the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo when I was a youngster and loved every minute of it. It was like seeing the best bits of my childhood gaming flooding back. What can be better than an opossum in a suit of armor strapped to a jet pack? The answer is very little. The game is set for release spring of this year but no other details are available for the moment. Check out GiantBomb.com and other sites for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment