Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That's Heavy

Heavy Rain is something of a mystery. It can't be defined as a specific genre and can seem dull to some but those who attempt it will be engaged in the cinematic scope of this thriller. I'm only two chapters in and I have already had to stop to recollect my thoughts on what has happened. I can't even count how many alternative methods I could have pursued while handling each scene. Maybe I should stop now before I gush too much about a game I just started...how fair would that be? So let's just say Heavy Rain is amazing and that's that...kidding. Some of the mundane tasks that happen early on like taking a shower and brushing your teeth are fillers but still fun and oddly fulfilling. It lead me to create this comic about the very tasks like drinking coffee and opening a letter. Anyway, I'll have more info on the game after it's done and a better review along with it. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment